Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Other blog

Is it bad that I almost feel guilty for starting my other blog just before this one, because I update that one ALL the time! Thank goodness that it posts to FB, or we'd all be wondering why I never post.

And Ruby, you just texted me as I type this...weird! But I'll tell Doug to keep an eye on the mail! ;-)

Makes me wonder if I can figure out HOW to switch over blogs, but this one is just for us & the other is more for trying to get a following, so I guess separate is better?

BTW, nail glitter...messy, but pretty results! I may try pre-mixing it with polish for a different look next time.

Wish me luck on my Packers/Cheesehead cake I'm making Friday...I'll post pics on my other blog, so I'm glad you follow me on FB at least! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. this one is for us & for others- you can merge or not as you see fit

    ReplyDelete