Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dress almost made

Mom and I worked on a dress this weekend. it looks like and infinity dress, but has a bodice under the straps so I can wear a bra with it.  We were down for a few days and after I finished my midterm we worked on this dress. We did great and it fits great, but mom got in a hurry and sewed the bodice on inside out. So I am going to pull out the seams and fix it. Hopefully this week, then I will post pictures.
Projects like that and all the other sewing that I have coming up really make me miss being close by. We could just work together and it never seemed to take too long because we were having fun.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! I have SO many things I want to get done...and mom can only help so much! Two extra sets of hands was always awesome....as one could grab a kid if needed! And they're pretty handy for manual labor sometimes too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete