Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Camp Wander: Old Fashioned Lavender Milk Bath with Epsom Salt

Love this blog! Though I can't afford the oils...it gives me some nifty ideas now & again! My take on this one...I use Epsom salts that are already scented from Walgreens. I have lavender & eucalyptus & plain (for ginger/cinnamon soaks). I get all of my prescriptions there, so I get 500 bonus reward points for each one, which leads to being able to get my stuff for FREE sometimes! I like free. :-D Now to try the soaking with the milk. Maybe. Sounds weird, but it's worth trying at least once I suppose. :-) Or maybe one of you can do it & let me know! LOL!


Camp Wander: Old Fashioned Lavender Milk Bath with Epsom Salt: Cleopatra, and other sophisticated ladies have bathed in milk for centuries. While it may seem like wasteful decadence , there...



No comments:

Post a Comment