Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bank fee rant...

OK, so yes, I understand the importance of not overdrawing my bank account.

Really.

I've robbed Peter to pay Paul for years & juggled money here & there to make ends meet.

But when I'm JUST getting caught up, and *SURPRISE* my daughter & I get sick, & we go to the Dr the night before my check direct deposits & the bank charges me fees because my available balance shows a potential negative.

Doesn't ever GO into the negative, because those posts are still pending & my check is IN there, just MIGHT. REALLY! And because there are other things pending, I get a charge for EACH ONE!! They still haven't cleared my account, they're still pending. But I've been charged more than they're worth as a fee!

And they wonder why the poor stay poor. Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment