Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tis the season...

Just a reminder to folks out there, yes, it IS Christmas time. For Christians around the world, it is a celebration of the birth of our savior. 

For millions around the world, it is NOT that holiday. 

Yes, I AM going to say Merry Christmas to folks, because that's what I am celebrating & I will not condemn or judge someone who says Happy Holidays or Winter Greetings, etc to me. 

How can I EVER expect to win someone to Christ if I don't put actions to words? A relationship with God is NOT about church services, or wearing the right clothes, reading the right books, etc. It's about the time YOU spend with God. So for those who do not have a relationship with Him, examine THAT, not what someone says you SHOULD be doing to "get right with God" by working or serving, etc. 


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, Karen! Besides, I don't celebrate the birth of my Savior only one day or time of the year! I celebrate His birth and life each and every day!

    ReplyDelete