Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Jobs?

   I applied for multiple jobs today. I have decided that it is a time for a change. I want to get out of long term care and back to oncology. I applied for a hospice, oncology, radiology, and a few jobs taht the hospital. The jobs at the hospital is in hope that I can get on at the hospital and then transfer to Oncology.
  I am also working in applying for Grad school. I have all the references that I need and just need to work on my statement about why I want to go to Grad school. So I will be busy for another 3 years with school, but it will be worth it in the end. It was also another reason why I applied for these jobs. They will help me with paying for school.
  What this mean for you guys? Well you will get to hear more gripes about school, but the good things is that this means that I maybe able to think about doing some real traveling, so maybe we could find some way to get together, but final weeks will be crazy, so no major plans for the last weeks of April and November or the first weeks of May or December.

Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! More blonde in my life! ROFL!! Love it! Anytime you need a break, I'll head that way! Now we just need a wormhole or something to get us all to each other FASTER!

    ReplyDelete